Weddings & Receptions
Rustic Chic Weddings at the world famous Gold Hill Hotel
Established in 1861, The Gold Hill Hotel boasts 150 years of celebrations and is delighted to host your wedding or special event in our historic, rustic, charming and intimate venue. We’re just down the road from the hustle and bustle of Virginia City, NV.
The historic great room, attached to the bar and restaurant, is warm and inviting, holding up to 60 guests for ceremonies, parties, rehearsal’s, or meetings.
Our Crown Point Restaurant seats up to 50, satiating hungry guests with table service or buffet style catering options and extensive menu choices.
We offer a relaxing getaway in quaint, cozy suites. Or enjoy one of our comfortable cabins, a perfect place to prepare for your ceremony and gather with your entourage.
Step out to one of the three season patios or balconies for a bit of fresh air and watch the world go by…if you’re lucky you may see a herd of our local wild horses grazing on the hills.
For ceremony’s and events with roughly 100 guests, try our Gazebo Plaza with its own bar and built in bench seats surrounding a large open dance space. Kick up your heels!
- Historic Great Room – capacity for 60 guests
- Parking for 50 cars
- Wedding Gazebo Plaza – capacity for 100 guests
- Restaurant dinner service – capacity for 50 guests
- Bullion lodge, Blue House suites and Miners Cabin perfect for wedding preparations
- Guest Restrooms
- Full Service Kitchen & Catering Staff
- Three exterior patios and decks with expansive views with tables and chairs for guests
- “Rustic” Grand Stairway down to Great Room
- Historic Bar area as frequented by Mark Twain back in the day
- Historic old Miner’s wagon in front of hotel
- * We impose a price adjustment on credit card transactions that is not greater than our cost of acceptance.